01 May 2005

Happy Birthday Braden!

It's my oldest son Braden's birthday today. I can't believe he's 15. Then again, he already towers over me, and he does seem to be very mature for his age, so sometimes I think he's older than his years.

And since I posted some embarrassing pictures of Malorie on her birthday, I decided to do the same to "Billy Bubba"!

He was a scrawny little newborn, and by the time he came home from the hospital at two days old, he looked like a little lemon because he was jaundiced!


But he soon blew up like my own little Michelin man!



He's always had that mischievious twinkle in his eye ...



And a great fashion sense. Who else could carry off wearing Barney underwear with such style?



And blue eyes that say butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.





I have plenty more embarrassing photos, but I have to save some for next year, so I'll close with one of my favourites. My tired little soldier who couldn't even be bothered to lie down before dropping off to sleep!

Happy Birthday Braden!

I love you!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home