18 June 2005

It's Finished!

I'm absolutely wrecked but thought I'd post photos of the "finished" product. All I have left to do is sort out what of my notes from the past two years of Law and Criminology I want to keep, organise them into binders, put them in the office and throw those I don't want into the recycling bag. I need to take my desk chair out there as soon as we get the wireless network set up because there's no way I can sit on that little stool for very long! I took it out there mainly in case I'm doing crafts with a friend or one of the kids.

It's been really hot, too, so I've blown up like a balloon with elephant-sized ankles, but I got the job done. It started out as white on the interior, but I soon realised it was going to take about five coats of white paint to look right, so I cracked open a tin of leftover paint from when I did the kitchen. It looks kind of like robin egg blue in the pics but it's actually a kind of light turquoise. Funny how pictures change the colours a bit.

DSCF1530

DSCF1529

DSCF1527

DSCF1526

DSCF1523

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home