09 July 2005

Mark Webber Party!

I never did post my pictures of one of my two favourite drivers, Mark Webber! I went to his Supporters Club party Thursday night, and he was just the nicest guy you could hope to meet.


Mark answering questions:
DSCF1906

DSCF1905

He's holding the card I made him!!!!!!
DSCF1932

I took this just as Kate asked him who he thought was going to win the Ashes! (You can guess his answer!) And that's Dave standing nice to him -- he's also a great guy!

DSCF1933

Kate, Swifty and Angela
Kate, Swifty and Angela

Thanks for a great evening, Dave and Jackie!
Dave and Jackie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, hello again Mark piccies! Couldn't you have found one where I don't have 7 chins though? :-s

8:38 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

You just can't have too many mark piccies!

And if you have seven chins, I have ten! :-O That's why I only posted the picture you took of me where I'm half hidden!

8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home