29 October 2005

Most Haunted ... LIVE

Okay, I watched. Against my better judgment, I watched, but hell, like many people I'm fascinated by the mystery of Jack the Ripper and wanted to see what they'd come up with on this show.

So why were they in Tower Bridge looking for ghosts? What in the blue blazes does that have to do with Jack the Ripper? If they wanted to say it was a live London Halloween show, fair enough. I know that Jack the Ripper never killed anyone on Tower Bridge!

And no, I did not see the light on Derek's back. Maybe the people who saw it were seeing the reflection of his earring in the night vision picture. I was waiting to see Derek go off on one of his weird moments, but no such luck.

Sorry, my psychic radar must have been switched off because that was the worst excuse for a psychic show I've ever seen. Of course the dog didn't want to go up in the lift. My dog would have hesistated at the idea as well! And of course the lady felt flushed and sick after climbing 200 bloody steps! Wouldn't most of us? But she felt better when she went back down to ground level ... and had a 20 minute rest ...

What total rubbish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home