18 October 2005

What a Sad Man!

Oh dear god. Simon has bought a new CD, and it has to be the lamest collection of music I've come across in years. These are some of the highlights:

Atomic Kitten - The Tide is High
Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around
Toni Basil - Mickey
Crazy Frog - Axel F
DJ Otzi - Hey Baby
Fast Food Rockers - Fast Food Song
Cartoons - Witch Doctor
Shampoo - Trouble
The Archies - Sugar Sugar
Baha Men - Who Let the Dogs Out

This is supposedly called "Cool ... The Best Pop Album Ever". I asked who picked the songs for it, my youngest Jack? They sound like the songs he'd choose!

Now, in comparison, this is what I've had going on my MP3 player today:

Alice Cooper - Poison
Def Leppard - Paper Sun
Def Leppard - Mirror Mirror (Okay, and lots more Def Leppard)
Lonestar - Amazed
Jamelia - Thank You
Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
Savage Garden - To The Moon and Back
Powderfinger - Love Your Way
Heart - There's the Girl
Pat Benetar - Invincible
Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden - Almost Here
Nickelback - Photograph
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

Which one of us is more lame?

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I'm very glad to hear that! :-)

10:24 pm  
Blogger Jenni said...

I loooove powderfinger!

4:47 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Oh I'll definitely take Powderfinger over the Fast Food Rockers any day! LOL

10:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home