08 October 2005

Superiority Complex

Don't you just love those emails people send to you with stupid quotes from celebrities and politicians? I suppose they're meant to make us feel superior to famous people, like we never say things that don't make sense. I usually just delete them, but today I got one that I had to send on to other people because, in the creator's haste to prove how superior he or she is to these foot-in-the-mouth celebs, he or she made a bit of a mistake.

The last quote was from the FCC Chairman Mark S. Fowler. In their haste to find a picture of Mr Fowler, I'm guessing they did an internet search and used the first picture they came across.



Unfortunately this man has never been the chairman of the FCC. This Mark Fowler was a character on "East Enders", and this picture is of the actor who played him, Tod McCarty!

So much for the superiority this email author has over celebrities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home