07 October 2005

This Makes Me Sick

J Lo is complaining that, instead of a concave abdomen showing negative flab (meaning there's not an ounce of fat on the woman), she has a flat tummy.

Oh PLEASE!



I have two words directed at J Lo: SHUT UP!

People like that make me sick. They have a great body but complain it's not good enough. Try being a real woman with a real woman's problems, not some Hollywood figure that the real woman is supposed to aspire to. The whinging over her "lack of flat tummy" as so aggravating!

You know, I'd rather be flabby than try to do anything that copies Jennifer Lopez. A waste of space, if you ask me.

Picture from Sky Showbiz

4 Comments:

Blogger ewa-foto said...

Couldn't agree more!
Greeting from Poland :)

11:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would frickin' KILL for a flat tummy. Never in my life have I had one. I've given up hope.

F You, JLO!

9:39 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I hope she gets stretch marks if she ever has kids! LOL

9:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never lose hope that i'll have that sexy body someday. Maglaway sila!

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home