24 November 2005

I Hope He Was Joking

With Ricky sick with the chicken pox, and now Jack sick with a bad cough, I told Simon that I was going to make arrangements to go to my Equity and Trusts seminar next week instead of today. I still have to go to campus because they're having a presentation on things to do with a law degree that don't actually involve becoming a solicitor or barrister. I commented to Simon that it's important because I need to find a job after graduation.

Basically he commented back that I need to find a job NOW while I'm still studying.

If I weren't so anti-domestic violence, I would have slugged him. Hard.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want me to order you this??? ;-)
http://wishingfish.com/manpunchbag.html

3:14 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I can't seem to get that site to work, but from the web address, it has to be great! :-)

7:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm that's strange! I will send you the picture in your e-mail!

12:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home