23 November 2005

I'm a Celeb Update

I just had a look back at my post about last year's "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here" and saw how I recorded my thoughts about each of the contestants. I've decided to do the same again so I can look back next year and say "Oh yeah, I remember that!"

Antony Costa: Hmmm, I don't know what to say about Antony. He seems pretty laid back so far. The only memorable moment I have of him so far is of him sticking the bar of soap into his pants to wash his bits. Yes, I know. I'm sad. He hasn't done a Trial yet, and he's not stirring up trouble.

David Dickinson: Now he's a surprise. I expected an antiques expert to be quite stuffy, but he can F and blind with the rest of them! He's very funny, too, is our "Chips".

Jenny Frost: I wonder if she thought that, after another former Atomic Kitten singer won two years ago, she had a real shot at winning this round, but I don't think she's going to do it. She seems nice enough, but the conversation where she described her dog's accessories ... Too much time and money on her hands springs to mind.

Jimmy Osmond: Squeaky clean in the nicest possible way. He brought a teddy bear with a recording of his kids' voices into the jungle. Bless! He's non-confrontational, easily pleased, but sticks to his convictions without pushing them on anyone else. I admire that kind of person. And he showed he was tough when he faced those kangaroos. Man, those things had some major claws on them!

Sheree Murphy: Now she makes me think of what I hope I'd be like if I were stuck in that Australian jungle! I would have hesitated at jumping out of a perfectly good plane, and I would have jumped on my bunk if I'd seen a snake, too. She seems really sweet.

Carol Thatcher: Oh Carol ... I wonder what Mummy thinks about you having a pee by the side of your bed (not once but twice) and letting Sid think he was getting up to have a piss in his sleep????? Still, I expected Carol to be a bit of a snot, but she's not. She has the posh accent but otherwise seems down to earth. Maybe it's a case of rebellion against the ultimate Conservative lady.

Elaine Lordan: My god, she didn't last a day! I think if she had stayed in, she would have been the total drama queen of the group. Instead I think the mantle has passed to Kimberley ...

Kimberley Davies: I liked her at first, but she's getting on my nerves. Unlike Jimmy, she doesn't seem as nice when she is faced with eating/drinking something she doesn't like. And I thought she totally wimped out on that last Trial. It's like she got to four stars, thought no one else has gotten more than four, and quit.

Jilly Goolden: It seems that she and David are getting on each other's nerves a bit, but I think she's an okay person. She doesn't kiss anyone's ass, but she's not a dictator either. Just right, in my humble opinion.

Sid Owen: When I first heard that he was one of the contestants, I thought "Oh geez ..." But I actually like the guy. When the group was confronted with the fact that one of them was pissing in the middle of camp, Sid admitted that he wet the bed until he was 8 and so was worried that he might be "sleep-peeing". That took a lot of courage, and I think he should be a role model for the under 8s who have that problem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home