23 November 2005

Oh, Just Shoot Me

In a continuation of my theme this week where I whinge and complain about how crap things are (see What Did I Do To Deserve This?, Oh, It's Going to Be One of Those Days, and Dream Bubble Burst), to top things off nicely, it seems that Ricky has a case of the chicken pox.

Wait a minute. Strike that. Ricky has another case of the chicken pox. I remember vividly the last time he had them because he was still scabby when I went to London a few years ago to be on "The Weakest Link". Jack has never had them, so when my ex told me Ricky had them, I thought at first he was just confused and got their names wrong. Nope. Of course, now I'm worried about him, but he has an appointment with the doctor first thing in the morning.

I had an hour long Tae Kwon Do class, and at the end of it, I nearly passed out. I've "Switched" my Weight Watchers plan from counting points to "No Count" as of today because lately I've been snacking on junk too much. I thought a change of diet would motivate me back into my weight loss. Instead of counting my food intake up to 19 points, now I eat three meals a day of how ever much I want (the catch is that the food has to be on the list of No Count foods) because hopefully I'll be full enough not to want to snack. I think that it bit me in the ass today. I usually have a cereal bar before Tae Kwon Do, but I didn't today. Must make a note to save some of my bonus points for a pre-class cereal bar ...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt know you were on the weakest link! Did you win???

9:41 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

LOL No, I didn't win, but I did make it to the last four on stage, which was a lot better than I'd expected! :-)

9:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! I still am impressed!!
To bad you didnt win a prize than and now at the forum. You really deserved to win this prize after putting in all those hours making the scrapbook and on the forum...

12:45 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks Diana! *blush* Maybe one of these days I'll win something like that. Or maybe I'll win the lottery and can pay for some of us to go do it anyway! LOL

12:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home