26 November 2005

I'm a Celeb Yet Again

They've been in the jungle a week, and I have an updated opinion of most of those in the camp.

Antony Costa: I figured he'd be just another former boy band idiot, but he's the strong silent type. He had a "moment" when he had to saw a tree trunk in half with Carol Thatcher, but fatigue and starvation probably had a lot to do with that.

David Dickinson: I still think he's funny, but he's bitchy. His rampage about women taking over definitely put him on my wrong side!

Jenny Frost: I would have thought she'd be this year's Natalie Appleton, but she's a pretty strong, mild-mannered character. She's moving up in my estimation.

Jimmy Osmond: Squeaky clean, but he managed to evade the rules for almost a week with his battery operated teddy bear.

Sheree Murphy: I agree with her that, as camp leader, the men should have given her more respect, but other than that, she's screaming and whinging way too much. She's moving down in my list of favourites!

Carol Thatcher: My god, no other celebrity has been able to eat those nasty things like vomit fruit, fish eyes and kangaroo testicles with such gusto!

Elaine Lordan: She's still not in there, and isn't going to be in there ... I hope she feels guilty sitting in her posh hotel, but I seriously doubt she does.

Kimberley Davies: Oh geez, anyone who takes make-up in as their luxury item is as vain as they come. I'd have taken something in to help make me more comfortable or less homesick. She's definitely playing to the cameras!

Jilly Goolden: David doesn't like her, but I do. She's a strong woman. What's wrong with that? At least she's not lazy.

Sid Owen: I haven't changed my opinion of Sid. He's still a nice guy and deserves to be the favourite.

Bobby Ball: Lazy. He's used to having his missus wait on him hand and foot. I hope he has a new appreciation for her when he gets home!

Tommy Cannon: Unlike his comedy partner, he didn't mind getting stuck into the cooking. He's quieter, but I like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home