24 November 2005

Bit Better Day

I'm still devastated that I'm not going to Silverstone tomorrow, but I seem to be getting over it quickly. Ricky's chicken pox don't seem too bad (a few on his stomach, a few more on his back, a couple on his arm). He still has to have time off school because he's contagious, but at least he isn't covered in them like the first time.

I went to a careers advisory meeting this evening, and I think I've decided to apply to be a probation officer as well as applying for the MSc programme. I won't limit myself to those two either. The ladies that came to speak from the probation service were really nice and made sure I have their contact details if I have any more questions.

And I even cooked a lentil soup tonight that turned out lovely. Simon didn't like it, but Ricky and Jack did, and more importantly, I did as well! I'm sure Malorie will like it, too. She'll eat just about anything.

"I'm a Celebrity" is on twice tonight on ITV, they've added Cannon and Ball to the mix, and there's a live trial tonight. They've got some videos of what's been going on this year on their website.

Yep, things are looking much better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home