19 January 2006

Oh My!

Well, Celebrity Big Brother is getting good! George and Preston have broken the rules by discussing who they nominated, so, as punishment, they have to nominate the next three up for eviction ... with the others watching! They don't know the others are watching. Come on, guys! You two are amongst the cleverest in the house. Even Chantelle had a sneaking suspicion that the others were watching when she was outted as the non-celeb!

Woooooo, there's going to be some major tension in the house ... It's like watching a train crash. You just can't take your eyes off!

So the next three are:

Traci (thank goodness!):


Maggot (awww, I like the guy!)


Rula (a classy lady):

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the same show where a politician acted like a cat a licked (or pretended to) some milk of a womans hand?? That clip was shown here on tv last night!! Looked gross!! ;-)

7:57 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Yep, that's the show! It's amazing how being locked up in that house makes you go insane and do things like that. I'd be inventing games all the time to stay busy, so I'd probably be voted out right away for driving all the others nuts! ;-)

2:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I really understand why you are a fan!! I would be hooked too!! ;-)
Something similair is going on here but with mostly b-stars. It is in a new Big Brother format called Hotel Big Brother. The celebs have to manage a hotel and so raise money for the red cross.

P.S. I dont even want to think about being in front of a camera!! Guess I would be voted out right away too for being to boring! No way I would pretend to be a cat!! ;-)

3:51 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I couldn't do it anyway because the regular Big Brother lasts something like three months! I couldn't leave my kid for that long, at least not until they're older (like teenagers), and the show probably won't be around then. I might miss Simon a bit too, but I'll bet he'd love a break from me and my insane behaviour! LMAO

9:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home