17 January 2006

Dissertation Research

I finally figured out how to have my dissertation questionnaire posted onto the university intranet conference today. The administrator put it on the student noticeboard at 3.12 this afternoon.

I fully expected to receive a total of maybe 20 (if I was lucky) responses, but in the past two hours, I've received 12! Hey, that's not bad! There are a lot of students who are still away since lectures and seminars don't start until the 30th of this month, and my questionnaire will be online for a month, so I might just double my expectations! The more I get, the more valid my results.

Looking good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds real promissing!
I will be here keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

5:55 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks Diana! My dissertation is one of the few parts of uni this year that I can honestly say I'm really enjoying, but that's probably because I got to pick exactly what I'm studying where in everything else, I have to study what they tell me to! ;-)

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home