17 January 2006

Yes, I'm Still Watching It ...

Lest anyone think I've forgotten Celebrity Big Brother ... There are three more "inmates" up for eviction!


Pete -- please vote him out! I really enjoy watching him, and I will miss him when he's gone, but he sooooo wants to be out of there! Set him free!


Faria -- I like her! Leave her in! She's so like me, apart from the fact I've never slept with Sven Goren Erickson!


Dennis -- No, don't vote him out either. He's a cool guy, and not bad on the eyes, if you can get past the horns sticking out of his nose.


And don't tell me Preston doesn't have a thing for Chantelle! I've seen that look he's been giving her. Okay, maybe it's been a long time since anyone has looked at me like that, but I still know it when I see it! The kissy-kissy, hand holding, tickle-fest gives it away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

This is a real show? That is SO unfair. I bet I would love it but alas, it's not aired here. :o(

7:42 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Yes, it's a real show and very addictive to sad people like me who don't have real lives! LMAO

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home