18 January 2006

Miserable Wednesday

What a great start to the day: gall stones and Ricky throwing up. I was going to go to Tae Kwon Do this afternoon, but his dad won't be picking him up until around three o'clock. Besides, just because my gall stone attack eased off during my lesson last week doesn't mean it would happen again. I still really hate to miss it!

If I can convince Ricky not to throw up while he's alone here with Simon, I might make it though ...

I did have my copy of Webber's World come in today's post! There's a picture of me in a group of other people with the article I wrote ... but it identified me as Kate! Since it's one of those "pink marshmallow" pictures, I don't mind as much, but at least it didn't specify which person was supposed to be Kate. Those of us who don't know us can assume she's the cute blond in the front!

Later ...

I went to Tae Kwon Do, only to find out that my class was cancelled! They're sitting exams in the gym below the fitness studio where we have classes, and the people who run the sport centre forgot to tell my instructor. He said I was welcome to go to his public class tonight, which is held not far from the campus, but I'd just sent Shell a message to say I'd be up to have a coffee with her tonight.

I should have trusted my instinct and stayed home instead of wasting time and diesel driving into Sheffield and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home