07 February 2006

Braden's Birthday Breakfast


Braden kept insisting that he was going to make me breakfast in bed this morning. He's been bugging me all weekend, telling me to be sure there was cheese left over because, when he asked me what I like on my toast, I said cheese.

And he was true to his word. At 7.00 this morning, he brought me cheese on toast. Unfortunately I wasn't in bed because I was in the midst of another acute gall stone attack so I'd moved to the couch to keep from waking Simon up, but gall stones or no gall stones, I had to laugh at Braden's idea of cheese on toast!

(Sorry the picture is blurry. I didn't realise I hadn't focussed the camera properly until after the toast was gone!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's superb!

Nice one, Braden! :-D

12:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks great!!

Sorry to hear you are having those gall stones attacking you today!
:-(

But want to wish you a very happy Birhtday anyway and hope you still will be able to have a great day!!

2:04 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

My son the artist! :-) I knew he could draw, but I never knew he could write with cheese! LMAO

The gall stones have eased off, Diana. They're more a nuisance than anything. Okay, they hurt like the blazes, too, but it's annoying how they manage to show up with I've got things to do! ;-)

2:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen that kind of art before, so great work Braden.

Hope you had a good day today Melinda, and hope that you are feeling ok.

7:53 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I had a very nice day, Lana!

Braden is definitely one of a kind, so it didn't surprise me to see he'd become very creative with cheese on toast! ;-)

4:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home