09 February 2006

Happy Birthday Granny Ruth!


It's my grandmother's birthday today! I even managed to get a card in the post to her before her birthday rather than after (though I still have her Christmas present here), which is a major improvement over the past 8 years.

I do miss her a lot. I used to spend every summer at her house in East Texas. Her house was damaged by the hurricane that hit Texas last summer (was it Rita? I think that was the name), but from what I've been able to gather from my parents, the repairs are finished.

She's one great lady, and I hope I can make it over to see her before too long!

The pic is from my aunt Glenda, and it shows Granny Ruth with my cousin's son Dillon, who was born on Jack's first birthday, so he's just turned 7 on the 23rd of December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home