08 March 2006

My Sister the Comedian

I had an email from my sister Kim in which she commented that she's finding it hard to keep track of "all" my ex's. I replied asking if she can't count to three since that's all I have, and this was her response:

Of course I can count to three. For is it not written in the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

"Now did the Lord say, 'First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'"


I laughed so hard I had to post it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see the lunacy runs in the family! LMAO!

4:37 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Yay! Monty Python to the rescue! :D

Hast thou any more Holy Hand Grenades, fair maiden? :P

4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home