11 March 2006

Things To Look Forward To

Sometime things really get on top of me, like they've been doing lately. Every now and then I feel overwhelmed and end up in tears, though I'm glad to let that pressure out instead of bottling it up. It helps to try to think of things to look forward to to help me get through the harder times. So, in the not too distant future I have these:

1. Finishing university.
2. Kate's hen night.
3. Kate's wedding.
4. The British Grand Prix and meeting up with friends there, perhaps even camping.
5. Karting with Mark Webber and the Club.
6. Maybe having a real holiday, even if it means going somewhere on my own.
7. Moving into a new house as a permanent residence.
8. Walking the Kinder Plateau.
9. Trying to do something else on my list of lifetime goals.
10. Doing as many of the things as I can on my list of goals for 2006.

I need a date for Kate's wedding. Anyone know of a nice single bloke who likes going to weddings with puddled women?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Single blokes and puddled women? That sounds like a combination!! Worst case scenario, you could always take Braden, LOL, or even your EX EX husband, since you apparently left your EX for your EX EX, LOL, I'm still grinning at being told that, and Donna found it even funnier!

9:09 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Hmmm, I think I'll pass on that offer of taking you, mate. Tongues are already wagging ... And somehow I think Braden would be bored to tears!

Yeah, that was funny to hear that people think you and I are back together! No offense, but EWWWWWWWWWW! :-P

10:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognise that EWWWWWWW from somewhere..... ;-) LOL. Not bein funny, but i wouldnt touch you with someone elses, LOL, unless of course i was getting paid for it, but thats a whole different film, LOL

11:37 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Just got the courage up to ask one of my male mates as a date for the wedding ... *blush* He said he'll get back to me. Better than a flat "you must be joking!" LOL

8:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home