25 October 2006

Ick

Oh it's just one of those days. The weather is crap, it's getting dark early and I have a nasty cold. I haven't heard anything about the keys to my house, though when I peeked through the window on Sunday it looked like all the cupboards were in the kitchen. The floors still needed tiling though

I'm also on pins and needles because I had my first job interview yesterday morning. I think it went really well, considering the cold and the sleepless night I had the night before. The man who interviewed me gave me a positive feeling when I left, but he still had two candidates to interview. I'm supposed to find out something tomorrow.

I need to get out tomorrow, cold or no cold, and get some bits for my Halloween costume. I've been invited to a party on Saturday night, and seeing as how I'm missing out on the party I was supposed to be going to in Texas and I'm only working until 8 that night, I figure why not? Don't ask me what the costume is, at the moment I'm not sure what the hell I'm going as. I've found a top I can make a costume around, and if it's half decent I might post some pictures this weekend.

Michelle is coming around for coffee this evening, and I'm looking forward to it so I can cry on her shoulder. I'm a miserable cow today, with puffy eyes and a red nose! It's a good thing I'm not working because I would probably scare the customers away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home