05 February 2005

Diary Entry

11.58 am What a restless night! I slept downstairs on the couch because I didn't want to keep Simon awake. I think all the walking I've been doing on campus up and down the hills has started doing some good for my leg muscles, but last night they just seemed like they wanted to keep walking while I wanted to sleep! I dreamed that I had just found out I was pregnant and already going into labour during my tort law seminar! That was funny. I convinced the tutor to let me go to the toilet, but it was full of men and women who were sitting on chairs chatting while I was trying to have a baby. I do remember that when I was using the toilet, I wondered if Simon would agree to name the baby Peter if it was a boy! Oh, if that were real life, I have no doubt as to what his answer would be ...

Malorie has decided she wants KFC tonight instead of going out for a meal. That's fine, I guess. Kind of defeats the purpose of going out for a nice meal to celebrate her 16th, but if she wants KFC, she can have KFC!

A documentary about Lee Harvey Oswald and the Kennedy assasination has just come on, and already it's got me cringing with inaccuracies! They referred to the boarding house where he lived during the week as "seedy", but they showed the house, and it's actually quite a nice area of Oak Cliff. I'm sure my sociology professor in Texas would have agreed with me since that's where he grew up. They also said that Irving is a "district" of Dallas. It's not. It's an independent city.

Busy day today. I have a ton of laundry to do, I have some more candles to make, I have some more things I have got to get listed on ebay, and I need to study. It's a good thing we don't have the shop anymore. I feel like I have a bit of breathing room despite all the stuff I need to get done!

4.51 pm I have listed and listed and listed, and I still haven't scratched the surface! Geez ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home