09 March 2005

Diary Entry

6.52 pm Bloody hell ... I went into uni first thing this morning, even though I didn't have any classes until 5.00 this evening, and I spent all day studying. I'm absolutely knackered. I think my brain is fried. I'll have to blog later.

11.42 pm I spent most of the day at uni in the library going through EU law for the seminar this evening, only to find out that we were doing the same seminar questions we did last week because our guest lecturer from the Netherlands was expecting that set of questions. I also spent the day working on tort law but I'm not sure I've done the right set of questions and I'm even less sure I'll know what I'm talking about at 9.00 tomorrow morning.

I did look like I had half a brain in the EU seminar though. Because we had done it last week, I had the notes I took during that seminar, so I was able to look prepared. The lecturer even commented that I seemed to be the only one prepared, though to be honest we had all expected to do the other set of questions.

Still, I'm determined to get my grades up and keep them up (or just keep them up in the ones I'm already doing well in!), and today I made a good start. I've got to keep it up. Unfortunately, I'm going to spend my Easter holidays catching up because there's really not a whole lot of time before assignments are due and then it's exams!

I'm going to be a geek tomorrow night as well. There's a lecture on something like the psychology around "evil" (I don't remember the exact wording) at Northern General that I'm going to go to. That would qualify me as a real anorak, as Shell puts it!

Nothing exciting happened today, at least as far as I can remember. I napped on the couch, now I'm off to bed. Very thrilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home