16 March 2005

Dissertation Info Available

I have more proof that I'm a geek. At noon today, the topic areas available and applications for next year's dissertation students were released. I don't have any choice in my degree programme. Dissertation isn't optional.

Not only was I downloading the info and application at noon, but I had the application handed in by 12.30! That might seem a bit rushed until you consider the fact that I've known what area I wanted to research since I first applied to the university. I was absolutely thrilled to see my topic listed!

So, my three choices, in order of preference, are:

1. Researching Domestic Violence in the Criminology department;
2. Researching Victims and Crime in the Criminology department; and
3. Researching Sex Offences, Law and Policy in the Law department.

I think I was the first person to hand it in. I think that makes me a geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home