11 October 2005

Oh This Is Rich!

My daughter Malorie told me last night that, according to her cousin in Texas, my ex (the first one) is telling people that I will never go back to live in Texas because, if I do, the police will come and arrest me! This is definitely news to me! I've never been in any kind of trouble with the police in my life, not in the US and not in the UK. I've never even had to much as a speeding or parking ticket! My only dealings with the criminal justice system have been as a victim, not a perpetrator.

Malorie did say that her cousin seems to think that I'm in trouble with the police in Texas for "problems with bills". I don't owe anyone in Texas money, so I haven't got a clue where this is coming from. Besides, I never realised the police were debt collectors over there!

If this is coming from my ex, and I don't see why the cousin would make something like this up, it's really rich, seeing as how he's the one who got caught shoplifting once upon a time ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home