13 October 2005

Yuck

I'm up to my eyeballs in work for uni, only now my eyes won't stop running because I have a cold! It happens every year as soon as I go back to school. Must be all those people crammed into undersized lecture halls sharing their germs.

I felt really good yesterday when I was doing Tae Kwon Do. I seemed to temporarily sweat the congestion out of my system, but now I'm back to stuffed up and miserable.

Thank heavens I don't have any lectures or seminars today. I'm going back to bed to see if I can actually get some sleep. I finally managed to drop off this morning, only to have Simon wake me up because he needed me to transfer some money so he can go buy his new Jeep or 4x4 or whatever it is he found yesterday. That's how horrible I feel. I'm not sure what it is he's bought. I do remember that he said he didn't get the 7 seater I advised him to get for some reason.

*sneeze*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww sorry to see you feel so bad Melinda!! Hope you will feel better soon! Take good care and hope to talk to you soon!

Diana (MWSC)

P.S. You have got a great blog!!
I can relate to a lot!! ;)

4:24 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks Diana! I'm glad to see you stopped by! :-)

I'm much better now, thanks. It's just one of those run of the mill colds that leaves you feeling crap for a while.

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home