09 April 2006

More Q&A

Q: How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
A: None, fell asleep in the living room

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: Light blue

Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Brush my teeth

Q: Whats the color of your bedroom walls?
A: Cream, but hopefully I will be moving soon, and I'm trying to decide what colour I want to do my bedroom in my new house!

Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: £10, which will soon be spent on gas for the house (I'm on a pay as you go meter)

Q: Whats your favorite sport?
A: Formula One, as if no one knew that!

Q: I cant wait till..?
A: My student loan comes, but before then it's Kate's wedding!

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: September 2002 when my parents came over for my last wedding (and by last I mean last wedding)

Q: What did you have for dinner last night?
A: Chicken Dippers wrapped in a tortilla, one of my own weird creations

Q: Look to your left. Whats there?
A: My pillow, I slept down here last night cuz I have a cold and can't breathe

Q: Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: My daughter's trainers because I can't find mine

Q: What websites do you visit the most?
A: MySpace, ITV F1, my blog

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: No, had to leave them behind when I fled my old house, but I will replace them after I move in a few weeks

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: My throat, which makes a nice change from my gall bladder hurting so I can't complain much

Q: What city was your last taxicab ride in?
A: Chesterfield, if you count that as a city. Otherwise it would be Brussels.

Q: Do you own a picture phone?
A: Yes but it's old and crappy

Q: Whats your favorite starbucks drink?

A: Only ever been once and don't remember what I had, probably a mocha something

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
A: All weekend, a close friend doesn't seem to be speaking to me
Edit: I'm feeling much better ... just had a phone call ... I was being paranoid again, but that's nothing new

Q: Would you have a problem if your friend went after your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
A: Depends on what friend and what ex but I can't say it would bother me very much

Last..
1. Person you saw: Jack, because he's sitting next to me
2. Hugged: Jack
3. Place you shopped: ASDA
4. Song you listened to: When Love and Death Embrace - HIM

Today..
1. What are you doing now: Answering Questions
2. What are you doing tonight: Homework, can't afford to go to the pub
3. What are you going to eat for lunch: Not hungry

Tomorrow..
1. Is: going to be boring though I might go to pub quiz
2. Got any plans: More homework because I'm WAY behind on my dissertation and want to have it finished by the end of the week
3. Goal: I don't want to cry anymore but have a feeling I will, lots of stress
4. Dislikes: Peas, but what's that got to do with tomorrow? I've always hated peas
5. Do you have to work: No and lectures are finished at uni

Currently..
1. Currently love someone: Yes very much so, my kids are everything to me and I love my friends and family
2. Like someone: There are not many people I don't like, which you can probably tell seeing as how I'm friends with one of my ex-husbands!
3. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend: Nope to both
4. Does someone like you?: Original answer was I hope so, but I stand corrected as Gary says of course people like me ...
5. Missing someone: Desperately, my family in Texas and my friend who has stopped speaking to me over the weekend.
Edit: See other edit above about me being paranoid.

9 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

4. Does someone like you?: I hope so
You need to change your answer, dammit! Hmnmph! There are lots of folks who like you! That is, unless I don't count as folks.

3:11 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Point taken. I will change my answer forth-with. (Forth-with? Is that right? I don't think I've ever used that word/phrase before ...)

3:14 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

That's much better! And as for those who say they don't like you, who cares about them anyway?

Yes, forthwith is right, but it's not hyphenated. :D

3:42 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks mate! :-) I've learned not to worry about those who don't like me. It's a waste of energy, and I'm trying to stay positive. It's not easy considering what a mess my life is at the moment, but by nature I'm generally positive.

Forthwith didn't look right with a hyphen, so don't ask me why I left it in there! :-P

3:44 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

You are very welcome, Mel. :D

You'll get through this. I know you will. It's only temporary. :D

9:38 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

I'm sure I will. I keep telling myself that. :-) Hey, it can't get much worse ... can it?

9:41 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

I don't think so, no.

In fact, what you need right now are good friends, people who will support you. You and several others were that for me when FictionAddiction was still around, and now, more than a year after my divorce, things are looking absolutely fabulous for me.

You do have friends, even if you don't think so sometimes, friends who care about you. Remember that. I'm doing the same thing right now, because of my back problems, and reminding myself that I will be seeing the doctor in a little more than a week and that from that point on progress will be made towards getting these physical ailments resolved. Those are encouraging thoughts for me, and when I think of the friends I've got and what they mean to me, and what they've done for me, well, I can't help but get misty-eyed about it... honestly.

Turn around is fair play. You hear people say this all the time, and they usually mean it negatively. Well, it's got positive connotations, too. You were a great friend who listened and who was very encouraging when I was where you are now. Now it's my turn to "pay you back," so to speak, my friend. You know what that means, and you know where to find me if you want to talk.

3:17 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks Gary, I will definitely be crying on your shoulder via email at some point I'm sure! ;-)

2:19 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Any time, my friend. :)

9:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home