26 November 2006

Thanks for the Meme-ories ...

Thanks to Gary, I've been tagged with a meme! Now I've just got to figure out who to tag ...

The instructions: you now have to share five little-known facts about yourself, and inflict the Meme on five other unsuspecting Bloggers (or, since I don't really know many Bloggers, I'll post this on MySpace as well!).

1. I was once a movie extra in a film called "Necessary Roughness". It wasn't a box office success, but kinda funny, and it starred Scott Bakula, Sinbad and Kathy Ireland. I got $50 a night for sitting in a football stadium in Denton, Texas for 12 hours, and I was there four nights.

2. When I was in grad school I worked as a dish washer in a Mexican restaurant. The job lasted less than a week because I was grossed out when I discovered they wouldn't let me use the dish washer or hot water, and they recycled uneaten food!

3. I once got job as an "operator" on a sex chat line, but I chickened out and never actually worked. Oh well ...

4. When I was about 14 I wrote the names of all the boys from school that I fancied on a shelf in my bedroom closet. When my dad was painting my old room after I moved out, he found it, and when he got to the shelves he painted around it so it's probably still there!

5. In the middle of the night when I can't sleep, I like watching "Ed, Edd and Eddy"! It's the only reason I had Sky installed in my new house ... Okay, not really, but I do watch cartoons in the middle of the night!

Now five people to tag ...
1. Coco
2. Lisa-Lisa (from Texas)
3. Lisa (from Chesterfield)
4. Joy
5. Jason

2 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

Now, #1 I'd heard before, and #3, as well, but not the rest. #2 just makes me not want to eat out at all... anywhere! Yuck!

3:40 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

I just don't have that many secrets, I guess! LOL But I tried to think of five things that most people don't know about me.

And yeah, it was ages before I could eat out again, and I obviously never ate in that restaurant again! I also made sure my friends didn't go there, and they went out of business soon after I quit!

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home