15 November 2006

I Got the Job!!!!!

I had a phone call this afternoon offering me the job I interviewed for last week! I start a week on Monday, and I'm looking forward to getting away from the pub and into a full-time job that will hopefully lead to bigger and better things! I'm not bothered that it's only a low-paid entry level position. Money isn't everything, as long as I have a roof over my head and food on the table, I'm happy. Any extras will come along when the time is right.

Life is definitely looking up! New house, new job and fabulous man in my life ... I'm sure there will be more dips in the road ahead but I can deal with anything knowing that problems are only temporary!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

Congratulations on getting your new job Melinda!

Well done - you deserve it. Hope everything goes ok in the next few weeks

10:40 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Very cool! :D Congratulations, Melinda! You definitely deserve it! :D

2:29 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks to both of you! I'm really excited about everything at the moment! :-)

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home