13 December 2004

Early Morning Tomorrow

I slept late this morning, and I should be heading off to bed shortly, seeing as how I have to get up at 2.00 am. It's the bi-annual Drop Off the Kids at Gatwick Airport Run tomorrow. Now, that's not to be confused with the bi-annual Pick the Kids Up from Gatwick Airport Run which usually closely follows the Drop Off Run.

I wouldn't mind the 200 mile drive down and the 200 mile drive back, if the M1 weren't so bloody boring! Especially at night when all you can see on the motorway is, well, the motorway. Oh, and don't get me started on the M25, otherwise known as England's largest car park!

So no, my tort law essay is not finished, and I'm not going to get to wind down by chatting to my mates online tonight. I'm going to go dream about you guys though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home