11 February 2005

Idiot of the Week -- A Welsh Rugby Fan

The Welsh definitely enjoy their rugby. One man enjoys it so much he made a bet with his mates in the pub: "If Wales wins, I'll cut my balls off".

Yep. You guessed it. Wales won, and the man trundled off home, did the business, and brought his "losings" to his friends in the pub.

I'm sure that's one bet the other guys didn't really want to collect.

I originally posted this last night, but I decided that this guy definitely needs to be one of my Idiots of the Week. If you don't believe me, see the full story at CNN.com.

4 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

Tell me this isn't a true story. Please.

7:24 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

I'm afraid it is. I've changed this guy to one of my Idiots. LOL

2:03 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

I'm tempted to say that that bloke's got more balls than I do to do something like that, but that would be a lie.

12:20 am  
Blogger Melinda said...

No, without any intimate knowledge, I can honestly say you have more balls than he does. Saying that, I probably have more balls than he does now!

9:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home