20 February 2005

Something About Me #5

This is probably nothing new to anyone who knows me or has paid attention to my blog in the past, but one of my favourite things in the whole world is Formula One. Not Michael Schumacher/Ferrari Formula One because they are so dominant I choose just to ignore them. Give me David Coulthard and Mark Webber any day! Not only would I choose them over the other drivers, I would choose them over film and television stars. Forget Brad Pitt, George Cloony and Orlando Bloom!

Last summer I came face to face with David Coulthard, and it was definitely something I will never forget!



Not long ago I also had a chance to meet Martin Brundle, who, as well as being a former F1 driver, is also DC's manager. I now have both their autographs.



And, fingers crossed, I'm looking forward to a chance to meet Mark Webber in person later this year! So far the plans are in motion, but you never know what might happen between now and then. I'm definitely excited about it though! I didn't take the picture below, obviously, though I did take the ones of DC and Brundle above, but with any luck, I'll get a few pics if and when I do meet Mark!



I actually do love to watch the races, not just the gorgeous drivers, and I follow all the F1 news religiously. The first time I went to testing at Silverstone, I tell ya, the sound of those engines live gave me chills. It's practically orgasmic.

So, two weeks today until the first race at Melbourne, and I will be getting up at silly hours of the morning so I can watch it live!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home