18 February 2005

Something About Me #1

I keep seeing on other peoples' blogs these lists called "100 things about me", and I'm feeling a bit left out. BUT I'm not so egotistical that I would dare believe I could come up with 100 things about me that would be interesting enough that someone would want to read through the whole lot. As an alternative, I'll try to post 1 new thing about me when I think of something, and we'll see how many I can come up with. I can't promise they'll be interesting. I can't even promise they'll make sense.

So -- Something About Me #1:

I'm a chronic list maker. I thought of this after a conversation with my friend Pete earlier. He said he had made of list of things to do and wished he hadn't (I guess it was a very long list). I have to make lists or I forget everything I need to do. So, I make lists. I might look like I'm unorganised, but I'm really not. I probably have a list. At the moment, the lists I have going are: my Tesco online order; the candles I need to make to fill orders; the things I need to buy for my trip to Brussels (now down to 1 item -- batteries for my digital camera); and the things I need to pack for my trip. After the trip I will probably have a list of books I want to have a look at for my criminology assignments due in April.

Hey, I did warn you! I never said it would be interesting!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

As a chronic list maker, shouldn't it be easy for you to whip us up a list of 100 things? ;) I know what you mean though, about everyone having one. I have been contemplating joining the masses and creating a 100 things about me list. But that seemed a bit too much like conforming, so I have to find a way to put a twist on it first.

3:17 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Yeah, my "twist" is having each one more like a proper post instead of just a list. That's why it's not just:

1. I was born.
2. I grew up.
3. I like pizza.
4. I don't like spiders.

LMAO

3:22 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

1) I blog.
2) I like to comment on blogs.
3) I can't comment on Jenni's blog. All I get is a blank pop-up window.

What the hell is up with that, Jenni?

4) I have no idea where else to tell you this?

How's that for a list? LOL :D

4:23 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

LOL That's an interesting list. Short and to the point.

7:09 pm  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure what is up with that. I switched it so that comments opened up in a new window, but I'll try switching it back. Let me know if you still have problems.

2:47 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Will do! I'm off to test it right now!^^

10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home