19 March 2005

Diary Entry

12.25 pm Yep, it's the last day of uni before getting two weeks off for Easter and then a third week away from lectures and seminars for Reading Week. And did I go to uni today? Nope. Why not? General lethargy, headache, cramps, toothache ... Spring fever + PMT + lost filling.

I'm still in shock that I found out about a relative's death by checking the Dallas Morning News obituaries. (I blogged about it on Scrambled Mind so I'll just link to that post for all the details.) I don't think I'm actually shocked about Joy dying because she would have been 80 years old this year, the same as my grandmother. I'm shocked because of finding out when I haven't even looked at the obituaries on that site for at least six months!

9.24 pm I tried to have a nap this evening so I can watch qualifying in the wee hours of the morning, but I just couldn't manage to drop off. I'm feeling a little bit sick to my stomach, maybe from not taking any painkillers. I have a need to go out tomorrow night with Shell, and I can't do that while taking codeine!

It has been absolutely gorgeous weather today! I took Mitch for a nice run on the fields. He was so worn out when we got home he flopped on his bed panting, but he was obviously happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home