17 March 2005

Diary Entry

7.37 pm I woke up with that rotten migraine this morning, so I didn't make it to uni until just before my 2.00 lecture. Still, I only missed one lecture that probably would have made the migraine worse anyway, and it was pretty much just a dull thud by the time I got there for 2.00. I stayed for my 5.00 seminar, and the tutor was late, so I figured I stuck around for nothing while he buggered off to the pub, but he showed up.

So, another boring day, but the weather has been gorgeous! I sat outside before the lecture just to soak up some sunshine, regardless of the wind blowing my hair all over the place. It's a good thing I've had it cut off or it would have been a real mess of tangles! I enjoyed that, but it was like an oven in that lecture room. I sat down at the front with Jamie, near the open door so there would be a chance of a breeze, and every time one blew past I couldn't help but think "Geez he smells good!" Then I'd catch myself and mentally make myself shut up. Still, nothing wrong with thinking that someone smells good.

Simon said the police came to the door. Some of our elderly neighbours (one of whom is the biggest gossip on the estate) had the Water Board call yesterday. Only they weren't really the Water Board. We don't know if they stole anything or not, but the police are definitely involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home