31 October 2006

Arrrrgh!

No keys to my new house yet ... So this morning I decided to ring to see how long they think it might be before I get them. The (very rude) lady I spoke to said it's written on the job sheet that it will be next week. That's fine with me. At least it's the most confident I've heard them as to a time frame.

And yes, I'm disappointed that I had to cancel my trip to Texas when I didn't even get to move while I would have been away, but I just couldn't take the risk. But what point would there be of going all drama queen? It wouldn't change a thing and would only use up valuable energy. It's happened for a reason. I guess I was just supposed to stay in England for now!

I did have that job interview last Tuesday. I would have missed that if I'd gone on holiday. Not only that, but I have another job interview this Thursday. I would have missed having lunch with David last Thursday and sharing a bottle of wine with him on Friday, and I would have missed the strangest Halloween party I've ever been to ... But hey, I won a prize. Not for the best costume, but for being brave enough to fake an orgasm (a la "When Harry Met Sally"). I tried anyway, but ended up laughing my head off halfway through. The prize was interesting. A girl can never have too many sex toys, but I think I'll give the nipple clamps away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home