25 January 2007

British Grand Prix 2007!

How excited am I? Last night I booked tickets for the British Grand Prix! Silverstone, here I come!

The other two times I've been I've gone general admission. That's fun, but I always wanted to have grandstand seats on the pit straight, so this time, that's exactly what I booked. I used to go to testing quite a lot (and I discovered that they're having testing there in June so might just go again!), and most of the time they let you sit in the pit straight grandstand so I know the view is great. You can see straight down into the pit lane and even some of the garages. I doubt there will be a screen to watch all the action on the rest of the track, but that's okay. I never managed to find somewhere in general admission where I could see a screen without getting terrible neckache anyway!

Now I've just got to get on the phone and scream at the Silverstone booking office. I bought two tickets, and they've charged me twice for them! How rude is that?

1 Comments:

Blogger g d townshende said...

To answer your questions...

1) you are very excited, and

2) it was terribly rude!

I'm jealous, as usual. I'd love to go see the British Grand Prix. I hope you have a great time, Melinda. :D

1:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home