20 February 2005

Away From the Computer

Well, folks, I'm off to Belgium tonight, all being well. I'm hoping the snow holds off until I'm safely across the Channel and in my hotel. Then it can snow all it likes until it's time to come home again. Although there's a possible delay with the ferry from Dover to Calais, seeing as how a ferry bumped into one of the docks a couple of weeks ago, causing delays in crossings ever since!

I haven't got a clue how I'm going to cope without having a computer and internet access for five days, but I will be in search of an internet cafe in Brussels, I'm sure! And I will hopefully have tons of pictures and stories to post when I get back! Thank goodness my memory card in my digital camera holds 1101 pics! I also have a small digital camera that holds another 70 little pictures, two disposable cameras and the camera on my mobile phone!

No, I'm not excited about this trip at all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Have a fabulous time! I look forward to hearing about your adventures when you get back.

6:52 pm  
Blogger g d townshende said...

Oh, God! Tell me you're not riding on the infamous Calais Coach!!!* Get help! Call Hercule Poirot!

* A good novel by Agatha Christie, otherwise known as MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS.

I *want* a postcard, dammit!

9:53 pm  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks Jenni! I hope I have some adventures that aren't too traumatic! LOL

Yes Gary, you're on my list! LMAO And I've read "Murder on the Orient Express". Great book.

9:57 pm  
Blogger Pamela said...

Hey Mel! Hope you're enjoying your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it. Damn!!! Woulda' loved a postcard (LOVE postcards *blush*).
I'm sure you're having a blast on this much deserved vacation.

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home